Jornal with Kristi

 Good morning!;

Hope all is well!  Another beautiful day having my cup of coffee and enjoying some beautiful weather sourrounded my nature. There's something about nature that is so calming! It's so quiet and peacefull! It's a time to reflect, gather personal thoughts, and just appreciate the simplicity in life!

Speaking of personal thoughts, there has been somthing on my mind for quite some time. As a Life Coach, I've helped women through grief and hardships throughout life transitions. I'm present and really thrive when helping others. However, I feel what sets my apart from other coaches is going through my own personal harships, debilitating, and worrysome thoughts. I know that I'm not alone when I say this. I've been thinking so much about my aging parents. Even more so this year. Thinking of my parents is nothing new, as they are always on the forefront of my mind! I'm so grateful of all the amazing things that my parents have instilled in me! I've had an amazing upbringing! They have always and continue to take good care of my well being. I owe them everything and love them with all my heart! Even though my parents are currently healthy and still living independenly on their own, I have to face the fact that they are aging and things will be changing. It frightens and makes me sad that one day they won't be as stong, but god willing, they will age gracefully on their terms. The question is, am I ready for when that day comes? Truth is.... I'M REALLY SCARED!! With all my past work experience helping patients throughout the medical field, I've seen sickness and dealth so many times. I have been grateful to help and continue to help so many. Now it's personal, and I don't think I can handle it. I know death is a part of life, but I don't want to loose my parents! It's a harse reality, and I know it's going to completly ROCK MY WORLD!!!! Guess all I can do at this point in time is pray that I have the strengh, guidence, and support needed to get through this type of grief when I'm faced with it! Maybe I'm trying to mentally prepare myself early for the enivitable. Guess nature does that. It clears your head to think, reach deep inside, and hope to pull out some answers. Soooo... As I sit here in the stillness of the beautiful nature that sourrounds me, I will take one step at a time to gather my thoughts. I am so very grateful that I have my parents to love and spend precious time with! I love you mom and dad!! You have my heart and soul! If anyone is going through a similar situation, please share. Would love to hear your thoughts. Whatever your thoughts and feeling are at this present time, maybe we can help eachother. :-) Thank you for reading. Enjoy the day! < Blessings, Kristi b>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNAL WITH KRISTI

Journal with Kristi